Dr. Angela Heithaus, MD
- Specialist in the Management of Adult ADHD and Integrative Internal Medicine.
- I have been practicing internal medicine for almost two decades and over six years in an integrative clinic working collaboratively with practitioners from various healing professions. For the last several years, I have focused my integrative practice on the management of adult ADHD while at the same time providing those patients with primary care internal medicine . This focus resulted from my own personal journey as a person with ADHD and as a mother raising a son with ADHD.
- I offer adults with ADHD comprehensive and holistic management of their health and well-being along with empathy and compassion for the challenges they face.
- BA Physiology, UC, Berkeley
- BA Italian, UC, Berkeley
- MA Italian, UC, Berkeley
- MD: The George Washington University Medical Center
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine/Primary Care The George Washington University Medical Center
Board member, ADD Resources
..., our best assistant